- County Name: Kennebec County
- Administrative Type: County
- Location FIPS Code: 23011
- Public Records Office: Augusta, ME
- Location Zip Code(s): 04254, 04259, 04265, 04284, 04287, 04330, 04332, 04333, 04336, 04338, 04343, 04344, 04345, 04346, 04347, 04349, 04350, 04351, 04352, 04353, 04355, 04357, 04358, 04359, 04360, 04363, 04364, 04901, 04903, 04910, 04917, 04918, 04926, 04927, 04935, 04937, 04962, 04963, 04978, 04988, 04989
Maine Title Search has expert Maine title search abstractors ready to research your next title report or document image needs in Kennebec County, ME. We provide Maine title research services on residential and commercial real estate, including property abstracts, title reports, lien searches, and deed copies; generated from abstracting official Kennebec recorders' public land records in Augusta, tax records, Maine state records, and Kennebec accessor records. You can learn more about our title search process here.
METitleSearch.com has decades of experience helping a range of businesses, industries, and private persons with their Kennebec title search and title abstracting needs.
Expedited Abstracting Services:
In a hurry for a time-sensitive title search, recorded document image, or plat map in Maine? We offer expedited services for Kennebec County. Real estate title research can take days to weeks to accomplish, even when prioritized. With our express rush services, we'll move you to the top of the list, and do absoutely everything we can to ensure you've received your Maine property title report or Maine land deed copies when you need them; pre-foreclosure, loan closings, SBA loan releases, commercial construction funding deadlines, property insurance coverage, you name it.
Our Kennebec County rush title search services are typically available for (but not limited to):
- Augusta, ME
- Waterville, ME
- Gardiner, ME
- Hallowell, ME